Qloudstat is available with five different price plans to choose from because one size doesn’t fit all. The free plan allows to use Qloudstat at zero costs for sites with less than 100’000 hits per month. The large plan allows as much as 5GB of log data per month. If you need even more, choose the enterprise plan or contact us for specific needs.
The price plans differ based on the following criteria:
- Endpoints. An endpoint refers to a bucket (S3), distribution (CloudFront) or container (Rackspace). We have just updated our plans to allow an unlimited (∞) number of configurable endpoints except the free plan. You can freely organize your data in as many endpoints you want without any restriction.
- Volume per month. Each plan has an upper limit for the volume (number of bytes) of your log files we process. We sum up the number of uncompressed bytes of each log file processed on a monthly base. After a month we reset our counters. If you hit the limit of your plan we temporarily suspend the fetching of new log files until you upgrade your subscription plan. With that said you can always start with the free plan and align your subscription with your changing needs.
- Retention. We store all your processed log files for at least 36 months. That gives you the possibility to gain a deep insight on how your files have been accessed over a long time period. Please contact us if you are interested in an even higher retention.
- Resolution. Log files are processed with a sampling rate of 1 day with a summed up value for each dimension, metric and day.
Note that there are no long term contracts. Once subscribed to a plan, you can cancel, downgrade and upgrade at any time.
Contact us if you are confused which plan to choose. We will help you figure out the best option for you.
After a private beta phase of three months with intensive testing and refinements, we are pleased to announce Qloudstat is now available to the general public. Sign up today! You will be up and running within minutes. Qloudstat does all the work behind the scenes without any administration, maintenance and infrastructure required by you. We have a zero cost plan to get you started.
Download the Press Kit.
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Qloudstat, the premier service for analytics of server side access logs of cloud hosted content.
Qloudstat is doing analytics for not only hits but other crucial metrics such as bandwidth and transfer costs. Data is plotted in an interactive chart, timeline, table or geographical map split up by different dimensions in a user friendly web interface. Gain insight of URIs and filetypes used. List referring sites and search keywords. Analyze HTTP user agents, operations and status codes. Compare CDN edge locations. Visualize requests on a country, region or city map. The analytics provided are not static but queries can be made for for any given daily time period with custom filters applied. Dynamic reports are rendered instantaneously not dependent on the time period chosen to be visualized.
Reports are updated continuously around the clock to give instant and always up to date statistics no matter of access volume or the number and size of log files. Qloudstat copes with the rapidly growing traffic using highly optimized scalable systems without any installation, administration, maintenance and infrastructure required by clients. During the 3 months private beta the service was already operational with customers facing up to 25 million hits per day.
Qloudstat integrates with the market leaders in cloud storage and content delivery networks (CDN) currently supporting AWS S3, AWS CloudFront, Google Cloud Storage and Rackspace CloudFiles (Akamai CDN).
Security is a pivotal requirement for cloud based applications. Qloudstat accesses log files in third party accounts using dedicated security credentials either using OAuth authentication for Google Cloud Storage or a user managed under the Identity and Access Management (IAM) for integration with Amazon Web Services. Log files are fetched using a TLS secured connection and the website to access reports is only available with HTTPS as well.
Pricing is based on raw log data volume with four different monthly subscription plans offered. Additionally a free plan allows to use the service at zero costs for sites with less than 100’000 hits per month. With data liberation in mind, export formats for further external processing are provided.
Qloudstat is Swiss made software.
Qloudstat now supports analyzing CloudFront streaming distributions. Beside the regular dimensions supported such as geolocation and CDN edge locations for metrics the two additional streaming server specifics are plotted in reports:
- Streaming Events. Streaming events such as Connect, Disconnect, Play, Stop, Pause, Unpause,
- Client IDs. The identifier can be used to differentiate clients. This value is unique for each connection.